Was it like pms?

I think im having implantation cramping. My period is due june 19 but on the 14 i had some cramping not bad just uncomfortable. I never cramp this soon before af. I actually dont start cramping till right when it comes. My questions is.. Has any moms had implantation cramping that was very similiar to pms cramping? And how close was it to your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had implantation cramping just a few days before my period to the day that i was actually suppose to start. Best advice is just wait it out and take a test.
    kaysmomma121110

Answer by kaysmomma121110 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I had very light cramping 3 days before my missed period.. wait till you miss it and take a test. Keep in mind your HCG levels may still be too low to take a HPT. My HPT didn't show positive results until 3 days after my missed period.
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Better consult a Doc
    Jeelly

Answer by Jeelly at 9:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2011