Who waited until they birthed there baby to find out sex? And who didnt?

And would you change the decison you made ever? if you could

aliciareichle

Asked by aliciareichle at 1:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i waited for all but the twins
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I didn't wait. & No, I wouldn't change my decision. Its nice to have all the items you need before the baby comes home.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No and HELL no! I loved knowing what the sex was. I loved calling my kids he or she when I was preggers. Plus it was so much fun getting gender specific gifts and buying stuff. I loved knowing
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• 4 kids (one set twins) & never knew ahead of time. Never wanted to. Nope, wouldn't change that at all. There are too few pleasant surprises in life anymore. Why mess with one of them.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We didn't find out with either. And no I wouldn't change it. I loved the excitement of finding out in the delivery room :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My husband wanted to know and I didn't care because we were only having one, so we found out. If I had to do it over again, I would still give in and find out.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I waited, both my sisters have two kids each and they never found out either. I really think we are in the minority. Life doesn't have many surprises anymore :)
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 1:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I didn't find out with either. My husband really didn't want to so I thought, why not wait? I would not change my decision, it was fun daydreaming about little boys and little girls and thinking up 2 sets of names. It's not like you NEVER find out! lol. I can totally understand feeling like you have to know though .. there were times at my sonograms where I was kinda thinking, ok, tell me, it'll be our little secret!!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 2:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I found out @ my 20 wk appt
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 2:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I waited with both my girls and no I wouldn't change it.  It was a wonderful surprise when they were born.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2011