Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i need to be , binging again

Answer Question

Asked by letstalk747 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

Level 24 (20,027 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Yes.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

  • 'binging'?
    No, I'm not. Can't find a good therapist. The last one I saw dressed like Jimmy Buffet, and asked me every damned time if I am married. Do I have kids? How many? How old are they? We never got anywhere. When we started talking trash about the practice he works in, I stopped going. Side note, I only go to this practice to get the anti anxiety meds. My PCM won't prescribe. The clinic is finicky like that.

    I do need to be in therapy though:(

    Answer by Raine2001 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

  • I have been in the past, for many many years. I have seen many different therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists. Not all of them were helpful and some of them were straight up quacks! You have to find the one thats right for you. It has to be someone that you respect and can open up to. Bulimia comes with other disorders, so you need to be evaluated first. OCD is common in people with eating disorders. You do need a proffesional to help you dear. You need the right one, and you need to not give up or get discouraged if you dont find the right one right away.

    Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

  • My husband and I see one about once a year for a "check-up" and to make sure we are communicating well. We see my husband's therapist, he sees him about once every three months, he has more baggage than I do. I used to see him regularly but he said I didn't need to come back unless something we just do check ups.

    Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.