How often do ? adult content

Have any kind of intercourse ? Would you prefer more or less?

GirlWithANikon

Asked by GirlWithANikon at 1:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Depends on the moods..situations.. on average 3-5 times a week.. I'm happy with where it is.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• right now about 5-7 times a week average...i love where its at and dont want it to change...
    briannasmom3

Answer by briannasmom3 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well DH is gone out of town so when he is home on his week off it is 3-4 x's that week otherwise it has been 4 weeks for me unless you count "BOB" LOL
    cwgrlmamma

Answer by cwgrlmamma at 2:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Uhm, that question really varies for us. I have some medical problems that make sex painful and when those flare up, it will be weeks without actual intercourse, but maybe oral a couple times a week. Then there are weeks when I feel great and it will be 12-15 times a week. So, I guess it depends. If you average it all, I would say 5-7 times a week. I wish I didn't have such stretches where I couldn't but I do appreciate the other weeks.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• we do at least once a week i would like for it to be more but i am almost 33 weeks pregnant and its getting uncomfortable lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Before the baby was born pretty much every day but after the baby were lucky if we have sex 1 or 2 times a week
    SarahLynn1985

Answer by SarahLynn1985 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011