Who has there baby boy potty trained by 18months or know someone? My six year old was trained at three so I want to train my two year old next month, we tried he just plays and goes every five mins lol! Is it okay to wait?

DaddysGirl523

Asked by DaddysGirl523 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• lol this is my arguement right now with my sons father, he is 2.5 , he says hes ready i say hes not... hes not talking but he knows what he wants. when i have him or when hes at daycare he never wakes up dry at nap time, but his dad says he does there all the time..
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• personally i wouldnt rush him if hes not ready all children are different
    jenn660

• I had my first "potty trained" at 15 mo. REally it was me that was trained. I just kept taking him every 30 min. And then he regressed, and then he became scared of pooping, and it was a very stressful situation, and I finally just gave up and put him back in diapers, and around 2.5 he just decided he was done and started going potty on his own. I waited till the next two were ready and they did the same thing, trained themselves before their 3rd birthday. Our 4th child is currently doing the same.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011