could I be ovulationg?

Hubby and I had intercourse the other night and i usually get up and go potty right after to reduce my chance of bladder infection. Well usually his stuff comes right out of me well this time it didnt instead it all came out the next day?

afwifeandmommy1

Asked by afwifeandmommy1 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• That would not in any way be an indication of ovulation. If you are TTC, it's recommended that you lie still and don't get up immediately to go pee. If you have been very prone to bladder infection though, I guess that may not be an option for you. If you don't really have bladder problems but just worry about an infection, (and if hubby is general clean) I would try to lay still for at least a few minutes before getting up.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 2:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i give it about 15 minutes befoer i actually get up. hubby is clean just my body is allergic to his sperm according to my obgyn.. i have not gotten a bladder infection since we ve been married.. so thats a good thing. ijust thought maybe if i m ovulating the mucus is thicker so it holds everything
    afwifeandmommy1

Answer by afwifeandmommy1 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008