Hemroids adult content

Has anyone ever had to get a c-section because of hemroids? mine have been very painful so bad sometimes i cant even couch or sneeze and now that the pain is gone theyve just been bleeding a little bit everyday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had really bad ones too when I was pregnant with both of my sons. Talk to your doctor about it and maybe you can get a cream to put on it. I also was told by my ob/gyn to put a cold damp washcloth between my cheeks so to speak and lay on my side as much as possible. Also when having a bm, you shouldn't try to force it out. More like a wait til you cna't hold it any longer and then waddle to the bathroom and let it fall out. It was what I was told. And when constipation hits, drink some prune juice or eac some prunes or apples or something you know will give you the runs.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 2:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011