When people blow yo off is it okay to do it back?(example: I call with normal conversaton then something comes up on the other end) so i ll be like hmm? and i grab their attention with a text or email and they are calling me back)I THINK I JUST GOT BLOWN OFF!

DaddysGirl523

Asked by DaddysGirl523 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sounds kinda childish.. If something comes up and they have to get off the phone.. why do you automatically think she did it to be spiteful?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• CAUSE I SEND A TEXT TO GRAB HER ATTENTION AND SHE CALLED ME BACK! SO I DID THE SAME THING!
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• So? Sometimes I'll be on the telephone and have to do some household things.. I can take a second out to text back & I sometimes I forget to call back until I'm reminded.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yeah, that sounds childish. How old are you?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It sounds like your being a real pain in the ass.
    Anonymous

• IM 31 AND DONT CARE IF IT SOUNDS CHILDISH, DONT ANSWER THE PHONE IF YOU DAONT WANT TO TALK TO ME DONT MAKE AN EXCUSE TO GET OFF THE PHONE THEN BECAUSE YOUR INTRSTED IN WHAT I HAVE TO SAY CALL ME BACK RIGHT AWAY I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUSY WITH ANOTHER CALL, COMPANY OR WHATEVER ANYWAY ITS ALL THE TIME AND THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Grow up.. Something may have come up.. or if you act like this all the time, I'd wanna get off the phone with you too!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Wow, um, you do know that the world does not revolve around you, right?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• BEING CALLED A PAIN IN THE ASS IS NOT BOTHERSOME IVE BEEN CALLED WORSE
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I am 30 and my oldest sister is 37. You sound a lot like her. We both have 4 little kids but I swear you would think she has none. I can't always talk on the phone. From one min to the next it could change. I forget to to call or text back and she gets mad. Sorry I have things I HAVE to do. I am not always available to talk.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 2:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011