Fall

so was walking out of the house last night i missed the step and hit my back , it was my back and nothing else.. dont know if i should call the doctor?

she isnt moving as much as she has been but i dont know if thats because i over did it yesterday

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should be just fine. There is enough amniotic fluid to protect the baby. It takes a pretty good fall for something to happen and you would probably have been injured. She might just be sleeping.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• yeah thats what i was thinking i did alot of walking yesterday, and what not and i didnt end up with any bruises the red mark went away after a few minutes, i guess i always just fear the worst
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• your more than likely fine. i go jet skiing on the weekends sometimes and Im perfectly fine and my doctor says its perfectly fine. The baby is strongly protected
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011