Help me please!!

Hey well today im 11 days late. I haven't taken a test yet and my back aches all night and day. I haven't thrown up, and i do have heartburn a little bit, Me and my husband has been trying but nothing yet. I have been late but not this late before. Im usually very regular. I just want to know your opion and see if you think this sounds like pregnancy. When should i take a test and does all pregnant womans breast hurt or turn a different color during pregnancy? Please Help Thank You!!! I also have been very sleepy lately. I could sleep all the time if i could, mood swings also, a little bit of a headache and my body aches.

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ok I will chime in. Yes it sounds like pregnancy. But it sounds like half a million other things too. You need to take a test and not rely on us to answer this.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• dollar stores now sell pregnancy tests.. so it's easy and cheap to find out either way... I would buy a couple if you're trying to conceive.

Could be a number of things good luck.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 2:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• take a test. call your dr.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 3:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You need to take a test or go to your doctor. Cafe mom cant help you with that issue. It could be pregnancy, infection, or an STD. No one knows besides the professionals
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You know what I just read my answer and it sounded rude. I need to say sorry for that. If you have been trying I hope you are prego and congradulations.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 3:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It is possible that you are preggo. I would go to the dollar store and get a hpt and take it. When I was preggo, I didn't have sickness but hearburn, and talk about mood swings, LOL.......Good Luck
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011