Is cyber sex cheating continued

For those who answered my question the day before yesterday about me finding out through reading dh emails that he had signed up to a cyber sex site. I confronted him just now, and he claimes to know nothing about it, he said he has so many games websites that he's signed up to that this porn site must be a sponsor of one? And have automatically given him a user name and password. I really don't know if I believe him or not! He did go all pale and his eyes filled up when I got upset and confronted him, Is he telling the truth? Help pls! Does anyone know of sites that do automatically sign you up to things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Well this happen to my husband a year ago He went to Porn tube and a couples chat kept poping up so I thought he was viewing women naked online in our area but he said No it's linked now with porn sites. However YES! Sexing is cheating, it's a cheat to your heart! And... you can tell if he lies, when he looks up and has to think, sighs, if he stutters, or is very fidgety and moves around a lot, and doesn't look you in the eye with a straight look. Look up online at how to tell if someone lies. My husband just told me those sites are like that. I bet he may be honest. Hey read his emails, and texts on his cell phone. After all you are married. :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I think he's lying.. its VERY unlikely that they would assign him a username and password.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• flag down....BS on the fifty yard line...
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have to say that after surfing the web once...when I opened my email I had ads that said, "Nancy, you can make you penis bigger!"
    Really, wouldn't I have to have one first? So, yes, I'd say that many porn sites grab email addresses where ever they can find them. And I have been routed to (what I consider) porn sites before when looking for something else. NOW>IF an entire account is "set-up" I'd say HE had to do that! I don't think it's cheating, but it's sick and may lead to other things....
    mommerbean

Answer by mommerbean at 2:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• IDK but sounds fishy if he went pale when you asked him he might be hiding something .......have you ever caught him in a lie before? If so how did he act?
    cwgrlmamma

Answer by cwgrlmamma at 2:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• So many of the porn sites that are free are so filled with spam, that its possible for this to happen, even the ones with games are not secure but does not mean he still is not going online checking out porn sites and whatever else thats out there for his sexual enjoyment.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I've been automatically set up for things before. If I was really concerned about it, I'd ask him to open up the account.

If he didn't want to show me, then I"d assume that she's using it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• check out the account and see if there's been any activity. if there has then you know he's lying because he's been using it. I agree these sites may grab your email address and send you spam and whatever but THEY DO NOT SET UP ACCOUNTS for you!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• it seems like a lie to me.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I call bull sh*t!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 2:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011