Naps.....

When I had my baby 9 years ago, lol They told me to nap when the baby naps. I did that and I think it saved my sanity. Did you get the same advice? Did you listen to it? When they were toddlers did you nap when they did? Or hurry and clean house while they were down? I did both. Napped and cleaned frantically. Now that he is older I can take a nap and he is fine to play by himself. But, I don't nap as much as i would like, lol My DH came home early and is watching him. I think I may go and take a nap:) See you in a few.

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I was given that advice and it the best I ever got from anyone. I still do it now. If my boys fall asleep, then I am sleeping too. Laundry and dishes and housework are still going to be there when I wake up. I love naps.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 2:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No I was never given that advice. I was told that I could forget sleepless nights but it never happened.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• when my dd was a new born i was told that and i did it sometimes! but normally i have to clean while she is asleep!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes, I did. I actually still take a nap most days, but then I have an autoimmune disorder that causes fatigue so yeah . . . I love naps!

Answer by missanc at 3:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011