What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

I need ideas.. badly!!

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 2:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I know this sounds awful but I bought him a mailbox. He has been complaining about our mailbox since we moved (2 yrs ago) and it's something he'd never actually get around to buy for himself.
    Anonymous

• That's not awful, that's actually pretty funny!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I'm getting him stuff he needs. He needed alot of stuff for work (he's a land surveyor). I got him work boots, shirts, shoelaces, hat, and some axe spray (so he won't stink when he gets home. ha ha!). That's all though, nothing really exciting.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• well i was going to get him an xbox 360 but he won that in a raffle at work so now i have no idea
    angel326

Answer by angel326 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• underwear..yah sounds tacky but its boxer shorts that are neat like one has batman on it, one is homer simpson, one is super heros...he likes those kind of things.
    Anonymous

• Angel326 - Get him more games for it!

My husband is getting some clothes and a game (i wasn't supposed to get him anything!) Nothing much so I don't get in trouble for not following the rules of not getting gifts LOL
    Anonymous

• A cordless drill, some thermal underwear and hunting pants and jacket. I also going to get some golf balls and tees and a movie or cds!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 2:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• A big fleece robe and some cologne. He is HUGE, 6'6 and 310 pounds so it is really hard to find things to fit him and I found a 4X robe!!!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• a new hoodie, a nerf gun, a little car for our nascar track(that he got for my son for his bday and he plays more with LOL), and maybe a game for his xbox 360, oh and a new cell phone
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• my hubby wants a new 42" plasma....*sighs* and a tag heuer watch..I cannot swing both so I haven't decided just yet. The TV will be cheaper...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008