Have you ever had a child go missing or know anyone who has? I just don't know how any parent can live through this....

my prayers go out to the poor families who has had their children kidnapped or worse!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• No I never have & don't know anyone who has.. I would absolutely DIE!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Before our 19 month sweetie came to live with us 9 months ago, he was on the missing and exploited children's list for two weeks. Thank goodness he was found with some teenaged motel people. He seems to be no worse for it. He is a happy lil guy. We were so fortunate for a happy ending. My heart goes out to those still searching.

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No, but it's my worst nightmare. I wouldn't be able to survive without my child.

My prayers go out to parents and children affected by such a horrible thing.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• omg I don't even want to think about it :(
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 3:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• its the thing i am most afraid of in my life. i would die to protect her. i feel for anyone that has ever gone through it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011