Chicken thighs....

How do you cook them? Bone in, skin on.. I make stews and just roast them or grill them.. I know there has gotta be something else!

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 2:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I do bone in, skin on, skinless/boneless. I cook them in a crockpot sometimes with carrots and potatoes. They become really tender and juicy, plus i don't have to watch them, i can go to bed and have food in the morning.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 2:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I use them to make chicken noodle soup, chicken and dumplings and baked chicken. Skin off BBQ sause on top cover, bake 350 for 50 mins. Or I skin them and put them in a ziploc with 1/2- 3/4 a cup of italian salad dressing or sund dried tomatoe vinagrette. Marinate for as little as 45 mins or as much as all day. Bake the same as for the BBQ. Sometimes I buy the big family packs and use the foodsaver and put them in bags with the marinade stuff in too and freeze them. That when when they thaw they marinate too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I use them in 3 envelop chicken in the crockpot. There's tons of good chicken recipes in the Crockpot Moms group.
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008