me and mine boyfriend is trying to have a baby for 2 years what should we do

POOHBEAR03

Asked by POOHBEAR03 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sex always seem to work..

Lol sorry, had my coffee, anywho. I would recommend making sure this guy is the real deal, maybe get married first..then after you're married go to your OB-GYN's office and talk to them about Leupron which is an ovulation suppressant I believe...
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 11:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I had trouble getting pregnant with my second child and it was becasue I was stressed about it taking so long. Just relax. Also it helps if both people really want it. I agree with Gabrielle, getting married with help take away some stress and help you know that you are really working toward a comman goal.
    standr4

Answer by standr4 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• It took hubby and I almost 2 yrs to concieve #2. Just hang in there
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I dont personally think people need to be married, but I do think that one should learn to write/speak properly before teaching a brand new person to do so.
    Anonymous

• I have to say that I agree with the married thing. I didnt think it was that important until I was 4 months pregnant and my BF who got me pregnant on purpose (we were trying to have a baby) dumped me. We got back together after our dd was born, and he confessed to me later that had we been married he would NOT have left me. Also find an ovulation calculator online and have sex like crazy the days it tells you too. Thats how I have gotten pregnant with both of my daughters.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 4:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Relax! It will happen when it is supposed to. If you feel you have been trying for too long, then contact a fertility specialist to see if there are some underlying fertility issues. You may have to be on fertility meds or have to seek other ways of having a baby.... Like invitro fertilization, or adoption... Good Luck!!!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• They say if you're under 30 and it takes more than a year you should go see a doc about it. If over 30, you should see one even earlier.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2008