Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

me and mine boyfriend is trying to have a baby for 2 years what should we do

Answer Question

Asked by POOHBEAR03 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Sex always seem to work..

    Lol sorry, had my coffee, anywho. I would recommend making sure this guy is the real deal, maybe get married first..then after you're married go to your OB-GYN's office and talk to them about Leupron which is an ovulation suppressant I believe...

    Answer by gabrielle_x at 11:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

  • I had trouble getting pregnant with my second child and it was becasue I was stressed about it taking so long. Just relax. Also it helps if both people really want it. I agree with Gabrielle, getting married with help take away some stress and help you know that you are really working toward a comman goal.

    Answer by standr4 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

  • It took hubby and I almost 2 yrs to concieve #2. Just hang in there

    Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

  • I dont personally think people need to be married, but I do think that one should learn to write/speak properly before teaching a brand new person to do so.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

  • I have to say that I agree with the married thing. I didnt think it was that important until I was 4 months pregnant and my BF who got me pregnant on purpose (we were trying to have a baby) dumped me. We got back together after our dd was born, and he confessed to me later that had we been married he would NOT have left me. Also find an ovulation calculator online and have sex like crazy the days it tells you too. Thats how I have gotten pregnant with both of my daughters.

    Answer by vivianasmom at 4:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

  • Relax! It will happen when it is supposed to. If you feel you have been trying for too long, then contact a fertility specialist to see if there are some underlying fertility issues. You may have to be on fertility meds or have to seek other ways of having a baby.... Like invitro fertilization, or adoption... Good Luck!!!

    Answer by taracv at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

  • They say if you're under 30 and it takes more than a year you should go see a doc about it. If over 30, you should see one even earlier.

    Answer by danielp at 5:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.