• In the Spotlight:

What is the best way to have sexual intercourse while being 7 months pregnant?

mommy4the1stime

Asked by mommy4the1stime at 2:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Entertainment

• u on top
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I liked "Doggy"Style
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Very carefully! LOL! I was HUGE at 7 months so we didn't have a lot of options. This is what worked for us. I sat on the couch with my butt all the way to the edge and put my feet up on the coffee table. Husband was on his knees between my legs. It keeps all pressure off of your stomach and feels wonderful! Sorry for being so detailed!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• lol, rebecca, that's funny you said that, i was gonna suggest similar but on the edge of the bed. That's what we did, our bed is high off the ground though, so he would stand up and my butt was hanging off the edge of the bed. We also kinda altered the doggy style because that hurt to much. We would line up like going to do it doggy style but he would sit back on his knees and i would just somewhat strattle him. Kinda hard to explain but basically as though i was just going to sit back on my knees but with him there. But just experiment and see what works best for you.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I prefered it lying on my side. I got to be lazy and still feel good. Lol
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• woman on top was always good for me, lol. also laying down and him behind, which was good, but awkward sometimes, lol.
    katvixenstar

Answer by katvixenstar at 7:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• WELL WE FOUND THE DOGGY IS THE BEST WAY!! BUT ITS ANY WAY THAT YOU ARE CONFORTABLE WITH!!
    redneckchic09

Answer by redneckchic09 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Missionary of course...lol

Do doggy or on top
    Anonymous

• I prop myself up to almost sitting with a bunch o pillows then go missionary from there.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 9:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009