3 day diet

has anyone tried it and if you have what were your results.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I did a few years ago and I lost seven pounds, but I gained it right back within the week.
    chickychatter

Answer by chickychatter at 7:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I haven't but I am using something that has been working very well for me that is safe and I have kept all the weight off too pm me for info
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 8:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• If you didn't put in on in only 3 days why do you think it's going to come off and stay off within that sort of a period of time?
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I use it a lot... usually to jump start myself. I will usually do it Mon - Wed then on Thursday I will start eating less (because I have been used to it for 3 days) and better. On average I lose 6 lbs. I might do it once every couple of months if I find myself trying to over eat. Just a suggestion.

Good luck!!!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:25 AM on Dec. 14, 2008