What to get my dad?

My dad is a super wonderful guy, but I have no idea what to get him for fathers day! He doesn't drink, I got him a chainsaw for christmas that he never used. He has been working on a trailer, but has all the tools he could possibly need. He doesnt really read books anymore... :( Im at a loss, but want to get him something nice. Any ideas?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 3:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• Reason I ask is cause we just got a utility trailer and Tie Down Straps are really important when you hull stuff. I was just thinking, if he doesn't have any you could get those as a gift! Or even a Lowe's gift card so he could get what he wants! If he likes to camp, does he have one of those portable chairs that fold up? They have some really fancy ones that have built in tables on the side of them. My husband is an outdoors man too so I'm thinking of all the things I've bout that he really liked! If all else fails, go with the Lowe's gift card, men can find something at Lowe's! Good luck!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• you say he's working on a trailer, what kind of trailer?

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Ummm, he built a utility trailer. Mostly to take camping and stuff :)
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• get him some stuff for the trailer
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Thanks! I ended up getting him a gift card to the Cabelas that just opened in our town :) He loves to hunt and camp etc.
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2011