Scoliosis and spinal tap for csection

Since the csection...a few days later I began getting this stinging burning pain below my right shoulder blade with back spasm to follow in that area then it moves across my mid back. I can't walk around longer than three minutes. I see my doc Monday....this hurts. Anyone else have this happen?

favoritehippie

Asked by favoritehippie at 3:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• There is a difference between a spinal tap and an epidural. I'd go to a chiropractor. I normally do after all my surgeries that require anything to do with my back.
    Anonymous

• I understand the differences just not this pain
    favoritehippie

Comment by favoritehippie (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Have you ever had surgery for scoliosis? I had it when I was 13 and I'm not able to have a spinal or an epidural. They put a steel rod in my back. If you have anything like this in your back, I do not recommend going to a chiropractor. My physician at that time told me never go to one.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• IDK,maybe a nerve was nicked,hope you feel better
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• No surgery for the scoliosis as I just learned with this pregnancy I have it. He did poke on a nerve that made me twist my body uncontrollably to the left. Thanks for your responses ;)
    favoritehippie

Comment by favoritehippie (original poster) at 6:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2011