Hey ladies, I need thoughts... possible pregnancy. adult content

Okay, this is a long story. Bit of backround is I had the Mirena IUD and it fell out.

On the 2nd of June I had horrible painful cramps... not normal AF was due around the 12th of June give or take a day.
On the 6th of June I started spotting light pink
On the 7th of June I spotted light pink, the IUD came out, the spotting stopped.

On the 9th of June I had spotting all day, never enough to even use a liner
On the 10th of June I had a little heavier spotting, but the ended by the afternoon went back to light spotting
On the 11th I spotted once in the morning it was brown
On the 12th I spotted once in the morning brown, once at night pink

Nothing since. Like I said AF was due on the 12. I started taking a birthcontrol pill on the 9th. But I don't think that would have spotted AF from coming on as it takes 7 days to build in the system.

The last time DH and I had unprotected sex was on the 4th of June.

I have had some odd symptoms, but they could be caused by the pill. I am due to come off active pills in 11 days.

So do you guys think it could of happened, that in those lapses I could of gotten pregnant?? I don't know when the IUD fell out of place, just know when it came out.

xchamberlinx

Asked by xchamberlinx at 3:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes you could of gotten pregnant because of those Lapses. I would get a test and go to the doctors. If you are you dont want to be taking the pills. But there is also a chance it could because of the pills, So go get a test and see what happens. Good luck!!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• IT WAS POSITIVE
    xchamberlinx

Comment by xchamberlinx (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2011