Are these contractions? I am only 32 weeks and 3 days along

I didn't have contractions at all the first 2 pregnancies until I was induced and I was at the hospital so I don't know what to expect at home. I am guessing these are braxton hicks, but I am not sure. They don't like hurt really it is more I guess just uncomfertable because this is what it does. My belly keeps getting really tight to were it feels like it can't get no tighter, but the thing is it hurts in my hips as well feels like my hips are getting tight too. The part that hurts is if I neal down or bend down to get something it feels like a sharp pain or sometimes a throbing pain a couple minutes or I will get pressure down there. What is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Tntornado that doesnt matter. I was in labor and my lower back didnt hurt.
    Anonymous

• I think braxton hicks.. but if your worried call your doctor. If they arent regular i wouldnt worry
    Anonymous

• Is your lower back hurting too?
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Hun, It wouldn't hurt if you called your Dr. this is fri ya know ;) lol ~ he/she needs to know ~I had my daughter @ 32 weeks so...
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• it is achy not hurting, but I can't really say much about my lower back because I have back problems so my lower back is always hurting.

I have talked to my doctor about it 2 weeks ago and all he said was he wasn't worried because I never delivered early before.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I think braxton hicks. But maybe call doctor just to be sure.
    martine1778

Answer by martine1778 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• he tells me that it is fine since I never delivered early before and he says as long as I don't have more than 6 in an hour
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

LOL O.K.
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• actually I have been in labor 2 times before at the hospital, but they didn't start out like this they were hard on I was getting patocin with both and I was induced and my back didn't hurt when I was in labor with them either. I just think I am having braxton hicks contractions and don't know what braxton hicks feels like
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't know what Braxton Hicks feel like either, so BUMP for some more answers. Good luck. I'm 38 weeks just about and I get tummy aches sometimes that feel like the bby is trying to push out. Not sure what it is, but good luck!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011