Why are Anonymous ppl always coming out the mouth?

To me ppl that post stuff anomymous are scared to show themselves, or don't want to anyone knowing it's them. If you have the balls to type it, then show yourself! Don't hide yourself. No, not everyone may agree on what your saying but in the end it's your opinion.

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 4:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Awwww,not this shit again!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well, it's an option that some take advantage of. I see nothing wrong with it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Did you read the rules? At a certain level any of us can post anon for whatever reason(s) we choose. It's part of the game. At some point even you will do it. Relax, enjoy the answers, the questions, the credits, and the laughs....
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• The thing is . . . does it really matter is if someone is anon or not? I mean, we don't even know each other. It's anon by default.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• you know what? i'd rather an answer that is rude be anon..that way i don't identify it with a particular person and harbor ill feelings to them the next time i see their sn come up.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I post questions anon because the trolls move in and attack my personal page because I didn't know an answer or i reacted incorrectly to a situation in their eyes. blah

as for answering questions, same reason. trolls and vote down queens. No thanks, just because of my screen name or another question they didn't agree with they vote down every answer of mine after.
    Anonymous

• lol who is really "showing" themself here? It's all kind of anonymous right? But you're going to get a gazillion anon posts now b/c you asked and smart ass replies
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I guess all the ppl who do that, have a problem with my question, and no I didn't care for the anyous thing, to me its a coward move, so don't go there about "oh this again". Lol, you women kill me with this stuff. And some of you need to reread what I wrote. I didn't say it was a big deal, but why do ppl use it, I just wonder why, thats way.
    MsVanqueOsg

Comment by MsVanqueOsg (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• See I told you lol. Some people might b/c they know a friend or relative uses the site, hec I tell all my girl friends about it so I imagine I may have made a smart ass comment to one of them before, but I don't do it anon, b/c they don't know its me any how. But I'd give the same answer face to face.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• What happens when you get voted down, what does that do?
    MsVanqueOsg

Comment by MsVanqueOsg (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011