Really weird, and TMI :\ adult content

When I went to 1st prenatal appointment the doctor said I had some sort or dead growth on my cervix. She was able to just remove it with no bleeding. Yesterday I had my 2nd prenatal appointment and kind of got an answer from the lab as to what it was. They said it is either extra uterine growth from this pregnancy that made its way out. Or most likely I was carrying twins and that one was not viable and my body expelled it. Has anyone even heard of this? This is my second pregnancy and I have never heard anything like this. But now I want to get all of the tests possible done. Really worried. The doctor seems to think every thing is just fine, and I know I should trust her. I'm just worried. I am currently 13 weeks along. Thanks for reading :)

Afrontz

Asked by Afrontz at 4:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when i was 9 weeks pregnant, they though i micarried but when i had my u/s my son was there. they though i was carrying twins and just lost one because of all the bleeding, clots, and tissue loss... hope i helped a lil

i would trust you doc and if you have more questions call them up and ask them to explain everything to you
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I've never heard of this but BUMP and good luck
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yeah I really don't know what it was. Thanks for looking and trying :)
    Afrontz

Comment by Afrontz (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Just be positive and pray for strength GL to you and your baby(ies)....;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2011