Do you think the defense will allow Casey Anthony on the stand?

i'm on pins & needles waiting to see! the jury has yet to hear from her, and i think they deserve to to make an informed judgment. plus, i really want to see Jeff Ashton tear her apart on the stand =) but some are saying the defense is probably going to avoid having her up there as best as they can. what are your thoughts?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Normally she would testify, but considering that the jury is not going to believe a thing that comes out of her mouth, I don't think she will.

Answer by older at 4:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I hope so b/c then its a done deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she won't .
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Absolutely not! I don't see it happening...her credibility went out the window a long time ago.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Agree, she probably won't. I don't think she knows what's true, what's not. So she will easily screw herself on the stand. Blow her entire case. Or she will just completely just shut down, and be declared incompetent.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I think it will be hard for Casey to not testify, but it's in her best interest not to. Pathological liars have a hard time staying quiet. Lying comes naturally and they will lie when they don't have to. The only thing her attorney needs to do is to introduce a shadow of a doubt. She will be found guilty of something, she has already said that she was complicit with hiding the body after she said that her daughter drown in the family pool. I haven't been watching the last few days so I don't know details, but I know that the analysts were concerned for the prosecution getting a conviction from juror #4. Time will tell.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• are you guys watching today? OMG! fireworks between Jeff and Jose. Jeff is good.. i like him and i hope he can win this!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• That would be a sure win for the prosecution.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• the witness annoys me too. they have been dancing in circles all day about flies and food and decomp. and as for jose... i think he's an idiot.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I think the Judge is annoyed at the witness and of course at Baez. I was born and raised in Orlando and was pregnant with my son when this first started and it breaks my heart to have something this sad so close to my home. I doubt Casey will stand but it would be very interesting to watch if she does. Since when did the pool story come into play? When I really paid attention in 2008 and 2009, it was all about Zanny the Nanny. Is that whole story out the window? I'm so confused as to what the defense and Casey's "story" really is!!!!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011