Are you a girly girl, or girly, guy?

I believe, there are alot, wait ALOT of girly girlys on here, who need to get their emotions in check! They post stories about well... crazy stuff, some is just plain dumb. Some may say this is dumb, But I don't care. I don't see myself as a girly girl, but I do get along with males and females. I'm in the middle, so I guess I'm a girly guy. Its just on here alot of women let their emotion cloud their jugdment. But then again, I've been called The B word alot by alot of women, because I'm very blut about my opinion, I do choose my words wisely! But it seems to me the older I get the more emotions I come across in women, so it's getting to point, I don't say anything at all, even when my opinion is asked. What do you think and how are women around you?

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 4:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I am such a tom boy only guy friends and hey it's okay i'll tell you what i so get the L word like way to often but hey I yam what I yam as Popeye would say and I love my tattoos and boots rock on!
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 4:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have a few close great girl friends. As for being a girly girl....I love pink and getting dressed up, but my job requires me to wear a uniform and boots and carry a weapon. My emotions are girly girl when it comes to my marriage and kids. As for friends and my opinions I see it this way, a real friend will always tell you the truth, even if it hurts.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm a tomboy myself too, but I have close friends who are the total opposite of me, including my best friend that i've known since I was 4. She's like a sister to me so her overly, sometimes annoyingly girly tactics and giggles tend to be overlooked by her awesome personality and loving disposition. I'd rather accompany myself with an over the top "girly girl" who's honest about her emotions and shares none of the same interests as me than a person, male or female, feminine or masculine, who's an inconsiderate, biased, judgemental know-it-all.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm a girly girl, but my emotions are right where they should be. I just use that term because I'm super feminine and love everything girly.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I am a girly guy. I wear pink and girly stuff but I am not afraid to get dirty either. As for my emotions blah on that I don't let things bother me. Don't get me wrong I have my moments I just don't express them to the whole world like some do on here. That what my best friend is for.

My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 5:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I am a tom boy and really around me the only other one I know personally is my 12 year old dd, my other dd's and chicks in this area are nothing like me, guess that is why my dh says I am one of a kind and hopes he never loses me cause he couldn't find another like me..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 5:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• emotionally I am girly girl,fashionably I am girly guy. I like to dress up but not with all the frill and sequins,and such
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011