Did u try salicyli acid before. it is Murad brand. the product name is Exfoliation acne treatment Gel. my friend told me to use it for my acne, but i went to see the product preview . and every body rate it 5 stars, i thought like i have to try it and tell about it. :-))

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 4:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Many lines of products have a salicylic acid product or two meant to treat acne. My son's dermatologist recommended Sebulex shampoo for him; he suffered with terrible acne but it cleared right up; yes, it's a shampoo BUT he was advised to use it on his face in the shower and it worked wonders (that, and removing dairy from his diet because dairy is a HUGE culprit for acne). The bottle cost about $11 and lasts quite a long time and is very effective.
    Anonymous

• what?
    sherlokke

Answer by sherlokke at 5:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have this in my medicine cabinet right now and love it. The Murad line is one of the only line of adult acne products that actually helps keep my skin under control. It is pricey, but worth it!
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 8:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Salicylic acid is just aspirin. Why not just buy a cheap bottle of that and make a paste?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Salicylic acid is common ingredient used to treat acne or either way you go I think you would be good some products are more concentrated than others
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• marykay.com has AMAZING acne products!! check it out!! try for free!!! message me if you can't find a local consultant. i will send you samples
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I have tried it at the same concentration in several products, but Alba Botanica's Acnedote line is the ONLY thing that really works for me. I have been to 4 different dermatologists and used pretty much everything out there, prescription and non-prescription, including Accutane. Alba is the only thing that clears my skin.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2011