Does anyone else have this issue!! adult content

I am 34 weeks prego and have this problem that once a day I sweat or pee or something and my crotch gets wet. I know this is totally tmi but it happened yesterday I was cleaning and it got hot really fast. So I this happened I freaked a little thinking I am leaking but I took a shower and put on a pad and it stayed dry all day. Well today I was at babiesrus and got lunch and that was it. We got home and once again this happened. Now I am on my second day of freaking out about my water leaking!! Any ideas?

sweetpea_mama

Asked by sweetpea_mama at 5:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 35 weeks and I have the same issue. Some days its so bad that my panties are soaked from front to back but after I cool down and change my panties its dry the rest of the day. I wouldnt worry to much. If its your water it will keep leaking no matter what you are doing, especially when you sit or bend, it'll feel way different like you peed your pants.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• you're probably just peeing a little. your lil nugget there is making your bladder smaller and sometimes urine will sneak out! It happened to me a lot with my first pregnancy (not far enough in this one for it yet lol) Just remember to do your keegles (spelling?) and that will help
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 5:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• u might be peeing and or sweating.. it happens to me all the time.. im 39 weeks... im always changing my undies
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• kegels.. lol.....sounds like u might pee a lil the baby prob pushed it out :)

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• That happened to me towards the end. My doctor said that it was just the baby hitting my bladder.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I agree with the others. Sounds like a little pee :) lol
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Thanks this never happened with my first and I do kegels but this kid is so low I feel like he will fall out when I stand up. So he probably is using my bladder as a pillow. lol
    sweetpea_mama

Comment by sweetpea_mama (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yea, I'm 24 weeks and I'm in the same boat, and its pee. I will sit down, push out (what I think to be) all of the urine in my bladder. Then I stand up, cough and literally pee my pants. Its terrible.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011