Today is my anniversary.....

And I feel so lonely, irritated, frustrated, sad, overwhelmed....I don't know what to do...I started feeling like that a couple of days ago and it's just gotten worse and worse...then today my DH was...I guess running late for work and left out without even giving me a kiss....I felt like I was going to burst into tears...

With my sister here all week helping me with my 4yr old and newborn...and my MIL here every freaking weekend overstaying her welcome I feel like I havent had any alone time with Richie in forever...we had a nice night the other night just hanging out and talking but the glow from that night faded fast...I don't really feel like I can complain or talk to him about how I'm feeling because...well he works 2 jobs and is already stressed out enough as it is and I don't want to put any extra burden on him if I'm just going through some hormonal crap...

But I am really sad...{sigh} oh well

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry. Today it's been 15 years since my husband and I started dating. He's snoozing on the couch right now... Hey, at least we have Cafemom. {shrug}
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• happy anniversary!!
    why not take advantage of the MIL's visit and get that alone time with dh? do what you have to, girl!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• *Hugs* I felt the same way on our anniversary (which was beginning of last week). Hope your day gets a little brighter!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• ahh mommy.. I'm sorry - !!! it is probably hormones still from having your little one.. *hugs*
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Happy Anniverseray! It's really hard when you have the little ones, it gets a lot easier as they get older, believe me. Just hang in there. Try to remember why you married him and started a family in the first place. Whenever I get down, I think about how glad I am to have a husband, and how awful it would be if I lost him to illness or accident. That puts it all in perspective!

Hope you can put a little romance in your evening!!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• JUNE 5TH WAS MINE AND MY HUBBYS 1 YR ANNV. HAVNT HAD A HONEYMOON YET SO I HAD BIG PLANS....WELL HE HAS A NEW JOB BEEN GONE SINCE MAY SO HE MISSED IT :( GRANTED I DROVE DOWN TO SEE HIM A FEW DAYS AFTER AND SPENT THE WEEKEND WITH HIM.....BUT STILL DIDNT DO WHAT I HAD PLANNED SO THEREFORE OUR HONEYMOON HAS GOT POSTPONED.......AGAIN. SO JUST ENJOY THE TIME YOU DO HAVE WITH HIM WHILE HES HOME WITH YOU.
    MRZDAUGHERTY

Answer by MRZDAUGHERTY at 4:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I am so sorry you are feeling this way I felt the same way on my anniversary because my husband didn't acknowledge me or anything and we didn't do anything either. We have been married for 13 years and he has been this way since our second anniversary. I don't think it gets any easier when the children get older though because I have a 9 and a 4 year old and it has been the same way the first couple years were great he spoiled me with flowers; dinner; cards; a romantic evening and now nothing...it does hurt and I wish I could say it will get better but in my situation it hasn't so....Sorry you had such a horrible evening.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2011