Please pray for my MIL!

As most of you know im not a praying person but..............We will find out next thursday if she has colon cancer.......I lost my mother almost 13 years ago to cancer and now Im haveing to watch my husband face the same thing I had to go thru so please pray for our whole family!

myboysRmyhero

Asked by myboysRmyhero at 5:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your family will be in my prayers.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 5:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I will definetly keep your family in my prayers!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Your family is in my thoughts!
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 6:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I really don't want to sound rude here but if you don't usually pray, why would you do it now?? Just because of the Cancer scare? Is religion something you practice just when you want or need something?? You do know that isn't how it works????
    Anonymous

• U should pray,it can't hurt!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes, all of you will be in my prayers!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• There are more for you than there are against you and yes i will pray too, keep us up to date o.k.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I will keep you all in my thoughts. I know how scary a time this is(my husband watched his mom pass 13 yrs ago from cancer as well and now Im where he was watching him fight the disease).

I hope the info comes back that she doesnt have it! KUP
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

Me nor my husband pray nor will we start now (we dont believe in a higher power) but there are ppl in our family such as my mil who do so this is more out of respect for her!
    myboysRmyhero

Comment by myboysRmyhero (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• @Anonymous,
    Actually I believe that's exactly how it works. She's selflessly done something that she's clearly not comfortable with in hopes that someone else won't have to suffer a slow, painful, and horrifying death and that someone else she loves won't have to lose his mother the way she had to. Its called being sympathetic and loving others enough to put their needs ahead of your own. You should try it sometime. This lady's a better Christian than you are and she doesn't believe in God. Perhaps that should tell you something.
    PTmomma3

Answer by PTmomma3 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011