WHAT GIFTS DID YOU BUY FOR YOUR FATHER OR YOUR BABYS DADDY FOR FATHERS DAY

I've been with my BF for 6 years now and never really went way out on spending money or thinking about gifts. cards or cake was my thing. Well this year I knew was specail. we went out and got me an engagement ring so i knew i had to make him happy for all the fine things he's done for me. I know some ladies out here are not hunters but I am :) He bought me my first bow and it's awesome. He's always had hand me downs and they would never fit or work out for him. Well i found one that did and it's sweet. its a $900.00 Matthews Bow that I found at a retail store here in my town for $350.00 mint condition. You should have seen the smile on his face. and Im sure he just can't wait to get home and look at it some more. lol so share a great gift story from your Fathers Day experiance

Michelle_kate

Asked by Michelle_kate at 6:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• http://www.thingsremembered.com/product/Occasions/Fathers-Day/Mens-Jewelry/Black-and-Silver-ID-Bracelet-with-Free-Weave-Texture-Valet-Box/pc/101/c/2566/sc/2859/157458.uts?refineByCategoryId=2859    this

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• momofone725

• i didn't buy my daddy anything..i do/buy for him as he needs it year-round, and at 87, there's nothing he wants..and he doesn't happen to need new underwear or socks currently.
    i helped ds pick out a few things for dh..who actually does need new dress socks currently..and ds saw a cute, colorful 'watermelon' cutting-board at Dillard's he said would be perfect for dh..''because he loves Black Diamond watermelons, momma!"

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I only got a couple polo shirts from jcpenny. I was going to surprise him with the blu ray player he's been asking for since before we got married, but we just got the new synagogue dues bill this week so that's where our extra money is going to.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• nothing for my daughters dad.. my dad i bought a pair of shorts, a car airfreshener and a zippo and my dd drew him a picture.. (his bday is in two weeks, so I don't spend a lot for fathers day)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• clothes and some movies
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011