Movie: City of Angels

OK, imagine a macho man who only watches action & adventure movies, and hates anything romantic.
The ONLY romantic CD and DVD that he's got are from the CIty of Angels, the film with Nicholas Cage & Meg Ryan. Cage is an Angel, and Ryan is a doctor, and they'd do anything to be together.

====

Look, this man HATES anything romantic, and always MAKES FUN to this stuff.

Last night he admitted he's emotionally attached to the Music,  as he was with someone he loved back then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• He really needs to get past it. There are other movies with music that are romantic.
    cmholt

Answer by cmholt at 9:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Hmm, I would think that he either a) really liked that one romantic movie b) it was someone else's movie and it got left at his house, or c) he has a special memory tied to that movie.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have that soundtrack. The music is good. I should ask my husband if he liked that movie. It really was too much of a chick flick even for me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• maybe he's a Nic Cage fan..they do exist.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Hey I am not romantic but the goo goo dolls and nick cage comeon good stuff.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My DH LOVES that movie and he is a man's man LOL.. Big guy, loves to fish and hunt.. Plus the soundtrack is awesome.. I wouldn't think anything of it..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Is there a really hot sex scene in the movie? That'd make a guy watch it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Sounds like he has good music taste.. the goo goo dolls sang iris hor that movie and it is a classic. its worth owning the cd for.. as for the movie, it was ok and as they suggested maybe he's a nic c fan.. If thats not the case, then i'd guess he has some kinda emotional attachment to it.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My man isn't too big on chick flicks, but he really liked that movie. Hmmm...go figure.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011