How often do you mow your lawn?

How many times a week/month do you mow or have your grass mowed for you?

jenmerk

Asked by jenmerk at 6:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Never! We just ripped it all out and put in fake stuff. We live in the desert where there's never enough water and the real lawns always look like crap, even when the sprinklers are running every day with $130 a month water bills. I love my new yard.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Once a week.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• so far, its been mowed every 2wks..this week, it could've been mowed again.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I do it once a week.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 6:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• the lawnmowing service comes to my apartment complex every wednesday at 7am even when i am positive there is no grass to mow
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 6:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We have mowed ours twice in the past 3 months. It has not rained here very much and what little grass I have left is almost dead.
    sparkles1986315

Answer by sparkles1986315 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Hubs used to mow it every week. Now he can't mow it at all and we either have to wait for me to do it....or wait for a friend of his to come over and do it. So it gets done about twice a month or less.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• At least once a week. I love a fresh cut lawn. We just moved into a town home after owning our own home and I was so glad that they do it once a week as well. I don't like the way they do it as much but I will have to survive for 3 years with it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't have a lawn to mow...we live in a townhouse and the association takes care of that.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Once a week on average. More if it rains.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011