Babys heart rate is too fast.

I was told that my baby's heart rate is fast, my doctor told me to drink water but i'm worried that something wrong. (15 weeks and 3 days 160-190 bpm) I was wondering should go to the hospital and get their opinion or just drink a lot of water like the doctor said.

P.s i didn't have time for breakfast before my appointment ,if that makes a difference.

MommyToBTiffany

Asked by MommyToBTiffany at 6:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my babies heartbeat was 151 to 160 if that helps any
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My baby's heartbeat has been in the 160's and that is normal. I would get another opinion just in case
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 6:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If you are eating a lot of sugary foods & drinks, that may be why the babies heart rate is high. I would cut down on anything sweet or with a lot of carbs like (white breads, pasta, pizza etc. & drink a lot of water like the OBGYN said. Wait a few days & go in to the Dr. get checked again.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011