Will probably reach my breaking point tonight.

My money stress is through the roof the last few days. The kids are behaving and then fighting, playing nicely and then teasing at the drop of a hat! I burnt the garlic bread, but it still tasted ok. The baby is fussy today and dh is working till 12ish. Oh I'm aiming for an early bed time tonight because tomorrow is an early morning for soccer and it's picture day so I will have to make sure the girls hair is done nicely. And I can't find my one kids soccer socks, I have one but not the other, not good for picture day! ARGH!!!!!!
Please any encouraging words??????

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yep take a breath and a few moments and if worse come to worse make them share socks for pictures. I guess that would only work if they were the same c!olors but it is an idea. Hang in there
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Breathe and take it one step at a time. we all have those kind of days and in my case months. Good luck to you
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Take it 1 hour at a time!!! We have all been there, early bed after a hot bath might help.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011