I just took the first response test and still negative am i doing some wrong?

my doctors suspect i am pregnant and so am i because i am getting every little symptom a pregnant person has. am i doing something wrong ): every test they did was negative they think something is wrong but has to do with me being pregnant they next step is an ultrasound because aint no telling how far along i am....what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you had a blood test yet?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I was going to ask the same as JeremysMom did the doctor do a blood test?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• yes but we dont have an experienced doctors because they know that we have to go miles to experience hospitals and doctors because this medical center makes millions of mistakes and thats why they think something is wrong and plus i gained alot of weight and some more stuff is wrong with me im scared idk what to do
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well I wouldn't worry too much. I would wait a week or two and retest again. If it is still negative and with a negative blood test I would just go with that and maybe start to look into other things. Hormones being off can cause all the symptoms of pregnancy without actually being pregnant.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• yea thats what they telling me its something wrong but they gave me a stomach test and thats another way how they found out so i gotta get an ultrasound but with me being sick is unbearable
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My bff had negative tests (blood and urine) until they finally did an ultrasound and discovered her to be twelve weeks and four days pregnant. After that she knew and had no need to test further. Some women just don't make any more HCG than necessary. Just take care of yourself as if you are.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• @2autistic thank you so much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011