The Casey Anthony thing

I haven't really been following whats going on just bits and pieces. So why is this trial gathering so much media coverage?? I just heard on the news that there is so many people on the court house steps wanting inside the court room, people are falling asleep cause they want to be inside. Some have compared this to the O.J. trial. What is making this trial so different from others??

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The media attention from the beginning, this morning there was a scuffle outside the court toom with the people waiting to go in, it has become a frenzy everyday to see who gets in....

Answer by older at 7:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• *room*

Answer by older at 7:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• yeah because there was media coverage from day one, back then almost 2 years ago.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Gee, where do I start:

--Young white girl kills (I mean is accused of killing) her 2 year old daughter.==murder trials always get publicity.
    --Mom chooses to party, get tattoos, and post of facebook instead of calling the cops when her daughter is missing==shows inadequacies of teen parents, big social deal now.
    --Grandparents calls cops after noticing smell in mom's car==when your own parents rat you out, that'll get attention.
    ---The little girl is so damn cute, have you seen the pictures?==very cute innocent victims make news.
    --She could be sentenced to dealth==another big deal in the legal world.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Ahhhh I see. Well she will not be the woman to be put to death. And based from what u are describing, she needs to be beaten then the lethal injection thern I hope she burns in hell.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It is scary because she actually has a chance of getting away with this. After all the damn lies she told the cops and the fact that it is SO obvious she is guilty, she never tried to help, actually led the cops astray, she shouldn't even get a trial in my opinion. She should just get fried.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011