Describe your political views in this manner. It's fun

I am a fiscally conservative anarchist who wants my brother to be able to marry the man of his dreams, wants the government to stay away from my body and my wallet, and doesn't want to pay for anyone else's choices or mistakes.

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 7:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm really into efficiency, and completely against unnecessary spending and waste. I think everyone needs to contribute, and everyone should be entitled to marriage, healthcare and other rights, regardless of group classification.

I believe in supporting the intellectual and technological growth of a country . . . and despise lobbying.

I think we should do away with the party system and vote based on competence, intelligence, and integrity.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't know what I am called. But I believe when people need help, which everyone does from time to time, it is right to help. I also believe that people should marry for love.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 7:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I am an ultra conservative that believes that the government should stay out of people's lives. I love my God and my gun, in that order and believe that marriage is between a man and a woman and that their children should be brought to full-term with no exceptions into this world and then be able to run up their own bills from their own generation without having to worry about debts from their parents or grandparents generation.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011