LOL omg this was creepy!!!!

i was sitting at my computer watching my son just poke around my belly, all of a sudden he does this big movement and as he did this i watched my skin rip and turn into a stretch mark that goes more then half way up the front of my belly now O.O it was really freaky to watch >.< and it sucks cuz i put vitamin E oil all over my belly every 2 hours -.-

(im the kinda person that'll not get stitches and play with the cut and open it and watch tendons and nerves and skin grow back together, so im sorry if this grosses some of you out lol)

anyone ever watch their skin rip?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 7:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow thats crazy. I never actually got to see it but my daughter gave me a load of stretch marks. I probably would have been like OMG that is totally wicked if I had seen it though :) I'm the same as you.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• That is pretty gross and cool!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• hahah no thank god.. but I have a lot of stretch marks :(
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2011