What are some working from home options?

I'm looking for a way to bring in extra income other hten what my husband makes. It is relly important to us that i stay home with our three daughters. Are there any jobs i can do from home. I have a computer and internet access. I dont mind going thru training or short programs.

aaliyahsmomma

Asked by aaliyahsmomma at 7:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• If you enjoy doing customer service work and talking on the phone then I suggest looking into http://www.arise.com/. You have two options with them. You can either start your own virtual assistant business (more costs but you can make more per hour) with them or join another virtual assistant business (no out of pocket cost except for background check, but you won't make as much per hour). The training is anywhere from 2-5 weeks depending on which company you choose to service. Most companies require that you do a minimum of 15 hours during the week and 4-5 hours on the weekend. You can schedule your hours while your kids sleep or while your husband is home that way you will have no background noise. There are a select few companies you are looking for chat customer service reps, so while you will need to be able to concentrate, your background noise doesn't matter.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well I have something you might be interested in here but I don't want to post the details on here fully because I want to see what you are really looking for and actually talk to you about it but I can tell you that I am an Independent Chocolatier and right now you can get involved with a great special :)
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If you are looking for a business, definitely check out Scentsy, www.Wicklesswithnickless.com. It's been incredible for my team and me and a lot of fun! We have our double kits* comin up soon.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to check out that blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It really depends on what you want to do. I have an amazing home business opportunity. If you are interested in making 50%, message me.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Check out my blog and the company I am working with at www.fullerbrushmart.info, it is free to start and you get a free website that you can use to work at home with online.

There are no monthly fee's and no minimum's. 

Good Luck

Roxanne

Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Have you looked into usertesting.com? You get paid $10 per review of a website. It's a good company and the pay is weekly via paypal.
    I'm with Skinny Body Care and so far it's going great! I love the product and the support is awesome! Check it out.... http://Samie8183.SBCPower.com
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011