as per question below...

I posted a question below about money problems between me and SO. Does any of you have a "list" you have already made for you SO to show what you pay for and what you do around the house? Anybody want to give me some examples! :) Thank yoU!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• my b/f cussed me out once because i dont do enough. i listed everything i do. i work i go to school i clean i raise his daughter i cook i pay for diapers and wipes and food for her. it made him mad. i went thru and said; i cook do dishes wipe counters clean walls sweep mop vacum steam clean scrub toilets and bath tubs pick up his clothes do laundry for him...and the list goes on. dont you love it when men dont give you credit for anything?
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i make two separate list. one showing the earnings and the other expenses. although i did it to saw my hubby we couldn't afford to pay our bills. i would put a line down the middle. divide up yours and do his on a separate paper with the same listing as yours. then get a third paper and list the chores you do and on the other side what a house keeper etc would charge. then make one last one that show the earnings the spending showing both side with adding the cost or savings for not hiring a house keeper. it's easier if i could show you but i can't do have it anymore.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008