Fuzzy brain?

Has anyone had the problem of having a fuzzy brain or feeling and acting a little slow or dumber than normal because of pregnancy hormones? I tell ya what I normally have a fantastice memory, I'm a great speller but lately I find myself misspelling, having a lot of typos and forgetting everything. I feel so stupid most days and I have trouble getting words out. This happened in my first pregnancy too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I noticed that while pregnant. My youngest is 7 and I still experience it. It just starts getting called Mommy Brain after you deliver. It's not something you can totally ever escape from.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes it is normal and I still have moments like that.. It went from the pregnancy brain to the mommy brain :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• They actually do call that pregnancy brain. lol And I agree with midnight. lol
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• hahah uh yes.. and it didn't get better once I had my dd lol
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2011