Any one while you were pregnant did you ever have a music distaste just like a food?

I would get so aggravated listening to anything but country I used to hate country now I like it cant listen to pop. country music keeps me calm anyone else do this

apeyhen

Asked by apeyhen at 7:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not music, but certain noises irritated me, and I was hypersensitive to them. Things like my husband typing on his computer at his desk in the same room would send me off to the other end of the house in a rage.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I listen to country for the same reason. But I also listen to world and new age music as well as some opera and classical.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 7:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yeah all music actually. I love to sing and listen to music but ever since I got pregnant I just cant stand music. But there are a few things that drive me nuts that wouldnt normally bug me. Such as my daughter cuddling with me, I love to cuddle with her but ever since I pregnant, when she tries it drives me crazy.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011