Anyone here live on MCBH Ohau?

Looking to meet other Moms and hopefully have some play dates with the kids, been here since end of 2009 and finding it hard to meet people, have a great day everyone :)

Joanne278

Asked by Joanne278 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I live at Pearl Harbor. Same problem. But I only have one kid and he is 8.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 7:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Pearl Harbor, very nice at least you have the nicer weather that way :) I bet your son loves it over here
    Joanne278

Comment by Joanne278 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• He loves it. He can go outside without me worrying about him. Kind of like when we were kids. How many kids do you have? Ages?
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 7:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have a 18 month old son Brenton and a 3 month old girl Alexa. That is so great to be able to just let him play without all the worry.
    Joanne278

Comment by Joanne278 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You have a girl. I'm so envious. The friendship thing is difficult over here. Most people my age have more than one kid by now, so we are in housing that is full of young couples with brand new babies, or they all party cause they have no kids.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 7:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I totally understand what you mean when we moved here I was pregnant with my son and we were moved into the same kind of housing as you and we are still here, so both my kids are in the same bedroom bless them. And I do agree it really is hard to met people, been here almost 2 years.
    Joanne278

Comment by Joanne278 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Feel free to message me anytime you want to chat. :)
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 8:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yeah definitely, same to you :)
    Joanne278

Comment by Joanne278 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011