What should I do? I can't stop talking to fb dude.

It started getting emotional. So I blew him off. Then since my dad passed not too long ago and it was father's day I started talking again to him. I promised I would not but I asked if he was mad at me and said it in spanish and he did not understand so I asked him in english he apologized but still did not answer but was giving me advice about dealing with a father's death on father's day. I told him he should talk to his estranged mom instead of talking to me and others to fill that void.He would not tell me if he was mad but I knew he was. He is really a sweet guy. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• You can, you choose not to.

You know what you should be doing - so do it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Stay away
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Reason why ???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Sounds like he's trying to be a nice guy but he is definitely wanting to keep you from thinking anything other than that. He's not interested in developing any other type of friendship or relationship. Unfriend him before you embarrass yourself and put him in an awkward position.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• He's married, right? You posted something similar the other day. Are you married?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• meooma wth are you talking about? iunfriended him and begged to to be my friend again. You have no concept except ever time I post yu sound like the type that was scorned or blown over yurself. I even told him to talk to others and not me, so stfu and move on you jealous much mom.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011