If your a lesbian and you use a dildo adult content

and it feels like a dick looks like one how come u dont want to use a real one? Makes no sense to me. A lot of lesbians do use Dildos, Vibrators, strap ons, anal beads etc. Obviously the dildo looks and feels more like a mens penis. I just dont get why not use a real dick then a dildo? I just thought of this. U wouldnt know the difference if lets say your GF is behind you, told you to close your eyes bend over and stick a penis in there. Lets say she was hiding a guy.. as long as the guy isnt talking or touching with his hands and makes sure. im sure u would like it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• WHat the hell? Does it bother you that some women prefer sex with women? LOL
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• popcorn i am not a lesbian but i think a dildo feels a lot different than the real thing. a dildo does not feel nearly as good imo.   ps..sorry mom...

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• A real dick has a male attached to it, this is what they dislike.

Answer by older at 8:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• o.O i see the logic in this, but what if your straight and a girl comes up behind you with a dildo on. yous still like it so why not be a lesbian ;) lol. i personally have enough drama in my own bedroom, tyvm lol
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 8:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• A real dick has a real dick attached to it older lol
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 8:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I agree with older and shortycmlb...its the dick behind the dick that they dont like LMAO!
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• LMAO!!!!
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 8:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• also alot of dildo's can vibrate and now a days can do many things a guy cant ever do..though i wish they did lol...sigh....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• hahaha, you guys are soo funny :) Thanks for the laugh..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• IMO I think it has more to do with penetration, and not so much the dildo... Just a thought.
    Anonymous