I have not a clue

i havent had my period since feb...my boobs arfe extremely sore an i have wat i would classify as insomnia...headaches everyday and for the whole month (practally) of april and a lil of my my lower back and hips hurt soo mych that walking or any movement was awful.... now...i have taken a hpt two actually and they both came back neg...if i am preggers is it posssible to have a neg hpt and still be ok or if im not does anyone know y i wouldnt have a period for 4 almost 5 months??? just wanted to know if im the only one who has experienced the whole no period and pregnancy symptoms but maybe not even pregnant...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything is possible.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't really know. I would go to the dr. and have a blood test done!!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 8:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i would go to your OB and get a blood test done
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i want to to to the doctor im kinda afraid to go becuz i have such a strong hx of miscarriage an the last miscarriage i had i was at the docs and was going good till a week later...then i lost the baby...i kinda have it in my head that my period will come just give it time...i want a baby my bf an i both do so dont get me wrong...im just tired of the heart ache..ya know...i guess im just waiting on the floor to fall out from under me again...i have never heard of anyone have no period for months at a time unless they were pregnant so i thought that id ask
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I didnt have mine for 8 months jan to aug... no reason. Still cramped the same. Like wih ovulation. Then i got it and had LITERALLY a 7 week HEAVY period. No one could say why. Possible PCOS? Hormonal/thyroid issues? Wheck with ur pcp.
    bigmamabone

Answer by bigmamabone at 12:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2011