I need to do something that will help me with this anger and frustration? I'm 8mos prego

SO and I are having relationship problems. I don't want to get into the details of it, but he's staying at his moms until Sunday and I have so much anger and frustration that I can be very destructive if I don't think straight. So I need to do something!! Something to help me release all these emotions!

I considered breaking the concrete slab in our back patio! but I don't know how well I'll do with this belly! I also considered painting, but it's too damn relaxing! I swear I need a power tool or just destroy something manually. Any suggestions? Shredding his clothes is not an option (although it did cross my mind!)

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• go swimming or go for a long walk
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Swimming!!! THat's a great idea!! especially Friday nights cuz there aren't a lot of people at the gym!

I was hoping for something that will occupy my time all day tomorrow. He's not bring DS back til after noon.
    Vero0724

Comment by Vero0724 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Normally, I would go to the firing range and fire off a hundred or so rounds, but for you, I would suggest meditating by the side of a running creek, stream, river ... preferably with rocks so you can hear the water rushing over them. If you don't have one within easy access, find out if your local library has a DVD you can check out. If you have a Bed, Bath & Beyond, check to see if they have a DVD of rushing waters. Water is very soothing and calming.

Good Luck.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• That's a good idea. Please provide more! I'm dying here!
    Vero0724

Comment by Vero0724 (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• What about sculpting?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I have seen on one of those diy shows where someone took different plates and smashed them and then put the pieces back together to form a mosaic. Also its not a hobby or craft but bubble paper seems to help sometimes too.
    jimandjess

Answer by jimandjess at 2:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• if you are that far along and that up set you could end up in labor I did with my third. I pushed my other 2 kids as high as I could on the swing set, they loved it; I got laundry done; dishes done. A good walk could put you into labor also. If you are crafty, shred any clothes that you or he will never wear again and learn to stitch a rag rug. Or You Tube Karate Kata's, learn one.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 1:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• swimming, nature walks, gardening, reading, go to the library; take a marshall arts class
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2011