what do you think of famous parents parenting skills?

what i notice about the younger ones like nicole R. brittany S. and Christina A. is somethings you see you wonder why did they ever decide to be parents?
money doesnt give a child love and a nanny is going to take the place of the mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in General Parenting

• they are normal people Just like all of us. They just have there lives posted every where, You don't know how they really are just because you saw something on tv.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I don't know any famous people personally so I will not judge them!
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 3:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• That's funny...if they saw you what do you think they would think? We only see what the media show's us. They mostly show us the oops's and the uh-oh's. Every once in a while you'll see something that's billed as ABSOLUTELY wonderful parenting ~ but...it's probably something that you and I and every other Mom not in the media spotlight does on a daily basis.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I absolutely agree. I refuse to judge someone I do not know. BTW..who do you think is raising the kids that spend 9-10 hrs a day in daycare? At least a nanny is in their own home.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• the parents who annoy me are angelina and brad. i know everyone is in love with them, and think they are the best parents ever. have you ever seen pics of what those kids are eating???????? all i ever see is junk food! shiloh always has a giant bag of chips (usually cheetos). they of all people have the money and the means to give their kids the healthiest food in the world. but it looks like they shop at 7-11 for lunch... yuck
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I don't pay attention to the BradJolina bunch. I don't care what they eat as long as I'm not paying for it.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the majority of people on this, I don't know them, wouldn't judge em', and could care less to.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Of the 3 you listed the only one I have seen with a nanny is Brit
    the others seem to always be with their kids.
    I hate Brad & Angie too - they are not the superparents they are made out to be.
    Why not adopt some older kids from america?
    Anonymous