what made you realize?

What made you realize that your ex husband wasn't in love with you anymore or that he was having an affair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• well its never happened 2 me personally but they usually are out at odd hours and always have any excuse for going some where and aren't really interested in sex or really even kissing you
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My ex was cheating, but his was very obvious - he took nude photos of her in our house, put them on the computer in a file he hid and titled "Photos I don't want her to see". I had it easy to figure it out. lol
    Also, not to say butterscotch297 is wrong, but my ex ALWAYS wanted sex and to kiss me. So maybe a lack of interest or a sudden extreme interest in sex.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I didn't know until he just told me
    Anonymous

• i walked in and cought him having wild dirty sex with one of my best friends.. I was pretty convinced at that point that he was bonking someone else...and thus no longer in love with me or our child
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• caught
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008